Culion Museum & Archives

Located insided the premises of Culion Sanitarium and General Hospital (CSGH), the Culion Museum and Archives contain comprehensive and pivotal information regarding the establishment of the leprosarium on the island in 1906, extending through the development of the cure known as multi-drug therapy in the 1980s. The museum, comprised of a two-story building, is accessible to the public. Through artifacts and images, the museum vividly recounts the island's history, shows and describes the lifestyle of patients and the Culion community, and provides a detailed explanation of the disease, illustrating how Culion has evolved into its current state.