Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How can an SHS student determine if he or she has a voucher?

The Voucher Program is intended for Grade 10 (Junior High School) completers who wish to pursue Senior High School (SHS) education in non-DepEd Schools such as Private High Schools. This enables students to claim a “discount” or a deduction from the cost of tuition and other fees charged by a non-DepEd SHS where he or she will enroll.

Public Grade 10 completers and Grade 10 completers enrolled in private junior high schools are automatically qualified as voucher recipients and no longer need to apply for an SHS Voucher.

If you graduated from a public junior high school, you will receive 100% of the voucher amount. 

If you graduated from a private junior high school, you will receive 80% of the voucher amount.

You can also check or ask the finance office. 

How do I request a copy of my child's transcript or academic records?

The preparation and issuance of transcript of records is to be done by the Registrar. For graduates applying for transcript of record (First Copy), a clearance is required. No graduated student shall be issued a Transcript of Records unless he/she has been cleared of all accountabilities. 

What are the school's admission requirements?

How can I apply for Loyola Scholarship Program?

You can apply for the Loyola Scholarship Program by getting an application form from Ms. Emelyn C. Umpad, school registrar and a member of the LSP scholarship committee. Complete the application form and submit the necessary documents. Ms. Emelyn will also provide you with guidance during your application process. 

You may also contact her via or

What are the school's policies regarding smartphones and their use in the classroom?

The students are not allowed to bring phones in school unless they are instructed by their subject teacher. They can only use their phones during the time when it is necessary for the subject. They will surrender their phones afterward.